Saturday, November 14, 2009

taking our nephew and niece to the zoo!

While Matt and I don't have any kids, sometimes we practice with our nephew and niece, their names are Cassiano and Mariah! They're three years old, and they demand a lot of work!


They like to dress up in costumes, Cassiano is wearing a Batman outfit, he believes he can fly! He ran the through the entire Zoo and he tried to jump the fences ... he gave us a lot of work!

I think I had never seen a Giraffe before! The kids were very impressed by the size of its neck!


Cassiano loves to watch " The Ice Age" he recognized the elephant he said it looked like the mammoth from the movie, I just wondered where he got this vocabulary! :) Look at Matt! Doesn't he look good? He was born to be an Uncle! :)


Mariah went to the Zoo dressed like Snow White! She is very calm and obedient, I think I could take care of two or three girls like her!

These are my two sisters, Carlota with Mariah, and PatrĂ­cia. Yes, we took their moms to enjoy the day with us! :)

Cassiano ran so much that he was sweting a lot, it was difficult top catch him!

They were an extra attraction at the zoo with their outfits!

We finished our day at the port of Porto Alegre, we were allowed to visit a real ship. It was quite an experience for them!

That was the end of our adventure! Matt and I just love to spend time with them, especially talking to them. We have great conversations! :)

That's all folks!

Love,

Waleska

No comments: