Sunday, April 26, 2009

April Update - Easter Retreat

On April 10, 11,12 we had an Easter Retreat with all the house-churches, we had a great time, we had classes for women ministered by Nadia Diogo from the church of Viamao. Here are some pictures of this class! I can also introduce you my sisters in Christ!

And in the next picture, there is Raquel, Ines' daughter! We are great friends!

In the picture below, you can see Ines, she knows a lot about the word, and I always learn something from her!






On the left you can see Priscila, Rui Diogo's sister. She is the most ingenuous and innocent person I have ever met. I love her sweetness! :)




And this is my good friend Lorena. She is always calm. we have good conversations about family, children, etc!











And here you can see the entire group of women who attended the class. We talked about how to be light to others! I can already see a lot of light in their eyes! May God give us wisdom do pass it on!

No comments: